[Journalists] Finding a Job

Jordan Moon jdfmoon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 22:42:49 UTC 2014

Ashley,

   Wow!!! Thanks for your putting this list together. I really
appreciate it. I will certainly look into most of these, as I've tried
some. I will certainly keep you updated on my progress and the ones
that I've looked into. Again, I really appreciate this and I hope that
email suits someone else well on this list.
 Thanks again!
Jordan