[Journalists] update from Liz

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Fri May 8 09:35:56 UTC 2015

Liz,
Sooner better than later with regard to making a plan to gather at
convention.
I'll be there and would love to participate, but convention calendars do
populate with amazing speed, never without a few double or quadruple
bookings, so hoping this one gets a date soon.
Ifyou're counting interested parties, my hand is up.
Deborah