[Journalists] update from Liz

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Fri May 8 13:26:46 UTC 2015

Hi Deborah, I'm glad you are interested in attending the dinner or happy
hour. We will have to see what works best for everyone's schedules.
I'm arriving July 4 departing July 11 and am staying in the main hotel.
I need to find out when the NAGDU meetings are taking place as I need to
attend all or part of both sessions.

Also, since several on the list have been to Orlando, can you recommend some
good restaurants we may want to consider?

Thanks.