[Journalists] Blind reporters needed

Nick Isenberg nickisenberg at comcast.net
Mon Feb 10 20:55:01 UTC 2020

I produce a radio program and podcast call THE TACTILE TRAVELER-empowering
blind and low vision people to explore the world and helping our sighted
friends see the world in a new way.

I am looking for blind reporters to help with the show. At the moment, all
of us are volunteers. My goal is to make it a weekly National Public Radio
or Public Radio International program. When that happens, or we get a budget
through grants and sponsorships, will be paid.

Check out the show  "by typing quote the tactile traveler quote into your
favorite podcast search engine for all three programs. Or type it into any
search engine

We do stories from all over the world.

Please call me or send me an email with your phone number and time zone if
you'd like to be part of the program. I live I live in Glenwood Springs
Colorado and I am on Mountain time.

Enjoyed the show,