[Journalists] Introduction and Non-Profit Independent News Organization Training Opportunity

Campbell, Elizabeth liz at star-telegram.com
Mon Mar 22 14:39:17 UTC 2021

Todd, welcome to our group,and we're glad to have you on board.
I am Liz Campbell, one of the group moderators. Congratulations on working
for the news site in upstate New York. It's amazing how the pandemic has
changed how we cover things as most government meetings are virtual which
wasn't thought of much until lockdowns started a year ago.
Also, let us know how things go with your application to start a for profit
news site. I think you will find that a growing number of media outlets are
taking a hybrid approach.

Elizabeth Campbell

Reporter

P 817-390-7696  C 682-990-3826