[Journalists] meeting during 2021 convention

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Thu May 20 13:51:31 UTC 2021

Good morning all!
I'm pleased to announce that we are having a meeting of the Blind
Professional Journalists group during our National Federation of the Blind
convention. The convention dates are July 6-10, and it will be held
virtually.
I am completing the necessary form for us to schedule the meeting which
also means we will have our meeting via the Zoom platform, courtesy of the
NFB.
I am looking at either July 6 or 7 which is when the majority of seminars
and division meetings take place.
If I can get an idea of whether July 6 or 7 is better and possible times,
that would be helpful.
Also, I will organize a planning meeting on Club House as I think the audio
quality is better than Zoom.
I think there are several on the email list and  in the Facebook group that
are Club House members, but if you are not, I have some invites that I can
share.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Liz