[Journalists] meeting during 2021 convention

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Fri May 21 21:51:20 UTC 2021

Ms. Campbell:

Good evening!  I am very pleased to hear that the group will be holding a
meeting during Convention. Either day works fine for me. I am interested in
the planning meeting, but I am not currently on Club House, and actually
have no experience with it yet. I will however look into it.

Sincerely,

Todd Elzey, Treasurer
toddelzey at gmail.com
315-879-1746