[Kansas-blind-students] KABS Annual Cookout

Afton roy anne Harper aftonroyanneharper at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 12:51:06 UTC 2017

Hello everyone!
The Kansas Association of Blind students Annual cookout is going to be held at Lake Shawnee on May 20th at noon. If there are any students who are interested in going, please RSVP with our student chapter president, Luke Schwinck, by texting or calling him at 620-717-3122 . Please be sure to RSVP before May 13th in order for us to have enough food and space for everyone. We are also able to pay for gas for any student's trip to and from Lake Shawnee, as long as it is scheduled ahead of time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Luke Schwinck byCell phone 620-717-3122
or email luke.schwinck at hotmail.com
Thank you!
-Afton Harper