[KeystoneChapter] April 2018 Chapter Meeting

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 03:22:42 UTC 2018

Hello Keystone Chapter members,
Our next Keystone Chapter meeting will be this Saturday April 14, 2018 starting at 10:15 a.m. The meeting is held at 1500 Walnut street, 2nd floor conference room, Philadelphia, PA.

As many of you know, our chapter will be taking a trip to Baltimore to attend the Greater Baltimore Chapter meeting on May 19, 2018. This will be an exciting visit! In addition to joining the Baltimoreans for their monthly meeting, they have invited us to stay for their annual picnic afterwards. Our chapter members will also have a short tour of the National Center. So this is a great opportunity for us to learn from another chapter, get new ideas, network, make new friends, and have lots of fun. We will be driving to Baltimore. The cost will be $30 per person. This includes transportation to and from Baltimore, gas and tolls, and gratuity for the driver. If you are interested in going, please bring $15 as a deposit on the day of the April meeting to secure a spot. You may of  course, pay in full if you like. So come and learn more about the details at the chapter meeting this Saturday. If you are not sure about going, come to the chapter meeting anyway and we will answer all of your questions.

Additionally, after the April meeting, we will be having a brown bag lunch social. Please stay afterwards to enjoy some time to hang out, relax and get to know other chapter members. Bring a lunch or pick something up at a nearby store or food truck, and stay for a while.

If you have any general questions, please feel free to send an email to the list. For more individualized questions, please email me at goharriet00 at hotmail.com

I hope to see everyone on Saturday April 14!
Harriet