[KeystoneChapter] August 2018 Chapter Meeting

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 10 03:36:20 UTC 2018

Hi everyone!
Just another reminder that our next Keystone Chapter meeting will be this Saturday August 11, 2018 starting at 10:15 a.m. The meeting is held at 1500 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, in the 2nd floor conference room.

After the meeting, we will be going to the Fox and Hound Bar and Grill for lunch. The address is 1501 Spruce Street, Philadelphia PA, 19102. Here is a link to their menu if you would like to take a look at what they serve before Saturday.

Lunch Menu
https://foxandhound.com/philadelphia/menus/lunch/

Sports Tavern Bar and Grill Menu
https://foxandhound.com/philadelphia/menus/sports-tavern-bar-grill-menu/

If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with me.

See you soon!
Harriet