[KeystoneChapter] November 2018 Chapter Meeting and other things . . .

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 04:55:25 UTC 2018

Hi everyone!
What a great NFB of PA state convention we had this past weekend! If you were there, I'm sure you will definitely agree. If you weren't able to make it, it is not too early to start planning to attend the 2019 NFB of PA state convention!

This is a reminder that our next Keystone Chapter meeting is coming up soon! It is this Saturday November 10, 2018 starting at 10:15 a.m. The meetings are held at 1500 Walnut Street, Philadelphia in the 2nd floor conference room.

Great news . . .
Our chapter will again be doing holiday gift wrapping at the Barnes and Noble bookstore in Rittenhouse Square this December! We have prime dates this year. They are Saturday December 15 and Sunday December 16, 2018. Please keep these dates in mind as you plan your holiday activities. I will send out a separate email with volunteer shifts for which people can sign up and reply.

Also Don't forget . . .
We are collecting money to purchase holiday gifts for the students at St. Lucy Day School and Archbishop Ryan Academy for the Deaf. If you are able to help out with this project, it would be greatly appreciated. A contribution of $20 can purchase gifts for 3 students. There are approximately 40 students at the school. If you would like to help, please bring money for this activity to the next chapter meeting on November 10, 2018.

As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

Harriet