[KeystoneChapter] Barnes & Noble 2018

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 18:26:38 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,
We are again doing holiday gift wrapping at Barnes & Noble bookstore in Rittenhouse Square this year! Please consider helping out if you can. Yes, we will be wrapping gifts for donations. But more importantly, this is such a wonderful opportunity to engage the public and show them a positive image of blind people. It is also an opportunity to give back to the community as well.

Here are the dates and times for which you can sign up to volunteer. If you would like to sign up for more than one shift, that would be great too. Once I hear back from most people, I will send out an email to confirm your volunteer shift. I will send out the email no later than December 1, 2018. So please respond as soon as possible.

Saturday December 15, 2018
9:00 - 1:00
1:00 - 4:30
4:30 - 8:00

Sunday November 16, 2018
11:00 - 2:00
2:00 - 5:00
5:00 - 8:00

I will try to give everyone their first choice of volunteer shift.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you everyone for your help with this!
Harriet