[KeystoneChapter] EMERGENCY ALERT: Make your hotel reservations now for the 2018 NFB of Pennsylvania convention before our block of rooms is released

Drenth, Joe Joe.Drenth at JBTC.COM
Mon Sep 24 15:09:45 UTC 2018

*** EMERGENCY ALERT ***

The Atherton Hotel will only hold our block of rooms until October 5, which is just around the corner.
If you are considering attending the convention, please reserve your room immediately by calling the hotel at:
814-231-2100

Even if you are not sure whether you are attending or not, you can still lock in our discounted price right now, since the hotel does not require any payment to lock in the reservation. It is better to reserve the room now and possibly have to cancel it later than to wait to the last minute and pay much more for the room, if any are even available at that time.

You will want to arrive at the hotel Thursday night, November 1, since our technology sessions will start at 9AM Friday morning. We recommend that you check out on Sunday, November 4, so that you can participate in the banquet and dancing Saturday night.

It does not take very long to make your hotel reservations, so call 814-231-2100 as soon as you can, and don't forget to tell them that you are attending the National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania Convention so that you can get the specially discounted rate of only $87 per room per night.

After you make your hotel reservations, please also register for the convention online by following the link below:
http://nfbp.org/convention/reg

If you have any questions, please call me at 215-827-7787.

Best regards,
Joe

Joseph Drenth
Convention Chairperson
First Vice President, NFB of Pennsylvania
Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation  |  Automated Systems
E: joe.drenth at jbtc.com<mailto:joe.drenth at jbtc.com>  P: 215 822 4457