[KeyStoneChapter] August 2019 chapter meeting

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 2 05:12:30 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,
Happy hot August! This is a reminder that our next chapter meeting is on Saturday, August 10, 2019 starting at 10:15 AM. The chapter meeting will be held at our usual location in the second floor conference room at 1500 Walnut St. in Philadelphia.

Please come and join us to learn about what we are doing at the Keystone Chapter to help blind people live the lives we want!

If you have never been to a Keystone Chapter meeting before, this is a great time to get started. All are welcome!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
Harriet
Sent from my iPhone