[KeyStoneChapter] Fw: Convention Mailing

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 31 03:49:09 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,
Our state convention is coming soon! November will be here before we know it. In order to get the word out about convention, which will be in Camp Hill, PA this year from Friday November 1, 2019 through Sunday November 3, 2019 our state affiliate is doing a mass mailing. This will take place in our affiliate office on Tuesday September 3, 2019 beginning at 9:00 a.m.

If you are able to help out with the mailing this Tuesday September 3, please let me know. Please also let me know what time you will be there. Even if you can only help for an hour or two, that will be a huge plus. You do not have to stay the entire day. The more volunteers that help, the faster and better we can finish the mailing.

I hope those of you who are available will come help us get this important information out to the blind community in Pennsylvania.

Also, have a happy and restful Labor Day weekend!
Harriet