[KeyStoneChapter] July 2019 Keystone Chapter Meeting - CANCELED

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 6 04:57:33 UTC 2019

Thanks so much Jan!!

Harriet
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 5, 2019, at 9:35 AM, Jan Lattuca via KeyStoneChapter <keystonechapter at nfbnet.org<mailto:keystonechapter at nfbnet.org>> wrote:

have a great convention, Harriet.

Jan

On 7/4/19, Harriet Go via KeyStoneChapter <keystonechapter at nfbnet.org<mailto:keystonechapter at nfbnet.org>> wrote:
Hello members and friends!
Happy July 4th!

Due to the fact that the last day of the NFB National Convention falls on
Friday July 12, 2019, our July chapter meeting, which would be on July 13,
has been canceled. But don't worry, our August chapter meeting will happen
as planned. It is scheduled for August 10, 2019 and will take place at the
regular time and location, 1500 Walnut Street in Philadelphia beginning at
10:15 a.m.

For those of you traveling to Las Vegas for the national convention, I wish
you safe and happy travels! See you in Vegas!

For those not able to go to the convention this year, I hope to see you at a
future Keystone meeting!

Take care, everyone!
Harriet