[KeyStoneChapter] Today's Zoom Events

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 17:42:59 UTC 2020

Here is what is happening today in our Zoom meeting room:

Humanware Showcase #1 - Thursday, April 23, from 3PM to 4PM EDT.

Joel Zimba and David DeNotaris from Humanware will demonstrate the HWBuddy
app running on a BrailleNote Touch+, talk  about the Victor Stream and Trek,
and take your questions.

Kernel Book Discussions with Justin - Thursday, April 23, from 5PM to 6PM
EDT.

Join us as we listen to and then discuss the Kernel Book story "Sharp Knives
and Chickens" by Elsie Hiebert Lamp. Here are links to the story.

Text:
https://archive.nfb.org/Images/nfb/Publications/books/kernel1/kernbk29/kernb
k29.htm#6

Audio:
https://archive.nfb.org/images/nfb/audio/kernel_books/kern29/09-sharp-knives
-and-chickens.mp3

Apps, Apps, Apps with Marsha - Thursday, April 23, from 7PM to 8PM EDT.

If you have an iPhone but would like to know more about specific apps, how
to get them, how to download them, what they are for, and how to use them;
This presentation is for you. Marsha will present on one app at a time. If
you have suggestions for apps you would like to see featured please email:
marsha.drenth at gmail.com <mailto:marsha.drenth at gmail.com>

Here are ways to join us:

1. From within the free Zoom Cloud Meetings app on your iPhone or Android,
just hit the "Join" button on the "Meet and Chat" tab and then enter our
meeting ID: 215 988 0888.

2. Click the following link, which will open the meeting using the app or
your web browser:

https://zoom.us/my/nfbpennsylvania

3. On a mobile phone, click either of the  following "One Tap" links, based
on which one is nearest to your location:

Chicago: +13126266799,,2159880888#

New York: +16468769923,,2159880888#

4. Using a standard telephone, dial 646-876-9923,

and then enter our meeting ID when prompted: 215 988 0888.

Joseph Drenth

First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania

Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation

Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation, Automated Systems Division

Cell: 215-827-7787

Email: joe.drenth at gmail.com <mailto:joe.drenth at gmail.com>