[KeyStoneChapter] Links To Support The Keystone Chapter Discussed At Our August Meeting

David Goldstein david at iCantCU.com
Mon Aug 10 22:24:02 UTC 2020

Happy Monday Fellow Federationists and Friends of the Keystone Chapter,

Here are the links we talked about on Saturday at the August meeting that can be shared on your social accounts and in your email signature.

White Cane Coffee Company https://whitecanecoffee.com/ref/KeystoneChapter/ <https://whitecanecoffee.com/ref/KeystoneChapter/>
Share this link to the White Cane Coffee website and when your followers click it and make a purchase, the Keystone Chapter earns a 10% commission! White Cane Coffee is currently offering free shipping on orders of $50 or more!

$10 PayPal Donation https://www.paypal.com/instantcommerce/checkout/JDFR7QP4HHWLW <https://www.paypal.com/instantcommerce/checkout/JDFR7QP4HHWLW>
Share this link on your socials or place it in the signature of your email account and your friends, family, and followers can support the Keystone Chapter with a $10 donation. The link leads to PayPal where the donation will be collected via a credit card or a PayPal balance.

I also mentioned a PayPal link to pay 2020 Keystone Membership Dues. So, if you haven’t paid your 2020 dues, click https://www.paypal.com/instantcommerce/checkout/H4TXC43ZSZB8S <https://www.paypal.com/instantcommerce/checkout/H4TXC43ZSZB8S> to pay. Dues are $8.

Thanks for sharing the links!

Stay safe and be well.

Regards,

David
David Goldstein
Treasurer,
Keystone Chapter of the NFB of PA
david at iCantCU.com
(610) 715-5020 mobile
Website: www.iCantCU.com
iCantCU Podcast
Apple Podcast <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/icantcu-podcast/id1445801370> | Spotify <https://open.spotify.com/show/3nck2D5HgD9ckSaUQaWwW2> | IHeartRadio <https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-icantcu-podcast-31157111/>