[KeyStoneChapter] convention broadcast?

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 17 17:33:01 UTC 2020

Hey Nancy,
I hope you are enjoying living in St. Louis! The cool thing about holding our chapter meeting virtually, which is what we have been doing since the pandemic hit, is that people who do not live in PA can attend. Our next Keystone Chapter meeting is August 8, 2020. So if you are available, you are most certainly welcome to join in, even if you are no longer living in PA. 🙂

Enjoy the convention and be well!
Harriet