[KeyStoneChapter] convention broadcast?

Robin Frost robini71 at outlook.com
Fri Jul 17 18:48:01 UTC 2020

Hi Ms. Harriet,

Begging your pardon for popping in this conversation but I followed the
url that you sent to Youtube and that goes to the opening session whose
video is now featuring this message.

"This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it in your
country on copyright grounds."

Now I'm intrigued I'd love to know what song they used that got it
flagged down.

Take good care everybody.

Robin