[KeyStoneChapter] convention broadcast?

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 18:56:09 UTC 2020

All streaming options can be found at nfb.org/convention.

Brian A. Mackey

Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Iowa, & Illinois
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division
Member, NFB Blind Users Innovating & Leading Design (BUILD) Team
609-680-8488
Bmackey88 at gmail.com
www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com

“Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make those dreams come true”
      -Vince Papale