[KeyStoneChapter] Keystone Chapter: Meet the Blind Month Activity

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 2 00:47:24 UTC 2020

Great news everyone,
Our chapter's upcoming talent show, Believe You Can!, is highlighted on the National Federation of the Blind's 2020 Meet the Blind Month webpage!!

Visit the NFB Meet the Blind Month page here: https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/meet-blind-month
Then scroll down to the heading "2020 Activities Across the Country". Our talent show is the 5th one listed there.

Here is what it says on the webpage.
Keystone Chapter, Pennsylvania
October 17: Believe You Can! is a virtual talent show sponsored by the Keystone Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania. The show will be made up entirely of artists who are blind or low-vision. It will air virtually on Saturday, October 17 at 7 p.m. ET. Twenty artists are scheduled to perform, with each performance given a ten-minute time limit. Acts run the gamut from singers and musicians to spoken word, and there is even a clogging tutorial. Since the event is virtual, artists are from across the country and even Canada. Learn more at believeyoucan.live<https://believeyoucan.live/>

Finally, head over to the website believeyoucan.live to purchase your talent show tickets!

It's going to be a great show!

Harriet

Harriet Go
President,