[KeyStoneChapter] 2nd Reminder: National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania 2020 State Convention

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 13:30:50 UTC 2020

Hi Rick,

The prices you mentioned are for a table in our exhibit hall during the convention, so the hotel itself does not have anything to do with it. To attend the convention in person requires making reservations with the hotel for the nights you will be staying.

If a person or business wishes to be a vender/presenter in our exhibit hall, then they can pay an additional $75 to be an exhibitor for Thursday afternoon only, $100 for only an exhibit hall table for Friday, or $150 to exhibit both Thursday and Friday. Again, this is different from your hotel reservation.

If you have any additional questions, please let me know.

Best regards,
Joe

Joseph Drenth
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation
Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation, Automated Systems Division