[KeyStoneChapter] 2nd Reminder: National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania 2020 State Convention

Rick Hopkins g49hop at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 18:09:43 UTC 2020

MY NAME IS RIC HOPKINS AND I LIVE IN DOYLESTOWN PA AND I AM GOING TO THE
CONVENTION IN  PITTSBURGH PA.    I UNDERSTAND MOST PEOPLE IN THE
PHILADELPHIA AREA ARE DRIVING--- I AM LEGALLY BLIND AND RETIRED FROM
WORKING----I WAS WONDERING IF I COULD PLEASE CAR POOL WITH SOMEONE--- I
HAVE MONEY TO PAY FOR GAS    THANKS