[KeyStoneChapter] Fwd: Attention CCT Customer: SEPTA Key CCT

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 9 11:36:44 UTC 2021

From: Accessibility <Accessibility at septa.org>
Date: September 8, 2021 at 2:17:44 PM EDT
Subject: Attention CCT Customer: SEPTA Key CCT

SEPTA Key CCT

We are pleased to announce that SEPTA Key is coming to CCT. Over the next several months, SEPTA Key CCT Photo ID

Cards will be issued to individuals eligible for travel through this program. This ID is good to pay for travel when you book a

CCT trip or if you are using SEPTA fixed route service - bus, trolley, trackless trolley, Market Frankford, Broad Street or

Norristown High Speed Lines, and Regional Rail.

Your new SEPTA Key CCT Card will replace the SEPTA CCT Identification Card you currently use and is for your use only.

The Card is subject to the terms and conditions of our CCT Program tariff and guidelines. Information is available online at

www.septa.org<http://www.septa.org>.

With SEPTA Key you will have the option to purchase a Pass or put money in the Travel Wallet. If you choose the Travel

Wallet, your Card will work like a bank debit card when you pay for each trip.

USING YOUR NEW SEPTA KEY CCT CARD

  *   Once you have added funds, you should be all set
  *
  *   Book your trip as you would normally do
  *
  *   When you are picked up, tap your card on the hand-held validator your driver will present to you to pay for your trip
  *

SEPTA KEY CCT ID CARD FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Will I have to pay a fare?

Yes, CCT Customers must pay the applicable fare for a booked trip. Your new SEPTA Key CCT Card will give you the option

to purchase a Pass or put money in the Travel Wallet feature. When you tap the handheld device when you board the

vehicle, the cost of the trip will either be deducted from your Travel Wallet or one ride will be deducted from your Pass. You

can review your account and Card balance on septakey.org

Where can I buy the fare for my SEPTA Key CCT Card?

You have several options to load funds or buy a Pass

Contactless:

  *   Online at SEPTAKey.org
  *
  *   SEPTA Key app (for Android and Apple)
  *
  *   SEPTA Key Customer Call Center (1.855.567.3782) agent or automated system

In Person

  *    Center City Regional Rail Station Sales Offices
  *
  *   SEPTA Sales Offices
  *
  *   Transit Station Fare Kiosks

Does my SEPTA Key CCT Card expire?

Yes, Your new SEPTA Key CCT Card will be valid for four (4) years from the date of issuance. The expiration date is noted

on the front of the Card. There is no change to the expiration date of your current (non-Key) CCT Card.

What do I do if my SEPTA Key CCT Card is lost or stolen?

You must immediately call the Key Customer Call Center at 855-567-3782 (this is not SEPTA Customer Service). The

customer service representative will provide information on how to replace your Card.

Will there be a fee to replace a lost or stolen SEPTA Key CCT Card?

Yes, the fee to replace a lost or stolen CCT Card will be $5.00. Will I be able to have a Personal Care Attendant travel with

me using my SEPTA Key CCT Card? Yes, if you are approved to have an attendant travel with you this will be noted by the Y

designation on the front of your CCT Key Card.

What do I need to do if my fare is paid by my health care provider? How do I add funds to my SEPTA Key CCT

Card?

You should contact your provider directly with your new card information.

Should I keep my current CCT Fare Card?

You should continue to use your current CCR Card until you receive your new Key ID and then please destroy your old Card

immediately.

To learn more about the SEPTA Key fare program visit www.septa.org/key
Questions about the CCT program?
email accessibility at septa.org or call 215-580-7145