[KeyStoneChapter] Keystone Chapter Meeting Recap With Links

David Goldstein david at iCantCU.com
Sun Feb 13 22:02:35 UTC 2022

Happy Super Bowl Sunday Keystone Chapter Members and Friends,

What a productive meeting we had yesterday. Here are all the major topics and links we talked about:

Thanks To 64Oz Games For Their Presentation

Thanks to Emily and Richard from 64oz Games for sharing the story of how their business got started and how they make games that aren’t accessible accessible to blind players. 64 Oz. Games accessibility kits allow both blind and sighted players to play together with a retail product. Visit their website at https://64ozgames.com/ <https://64ozgames.com/> to see what they have to offer. They were kind enough to give us a coupon code  to save 10% on any purchase. The code is keystone.

Membership Dues

Membership dues for 2022 can now be paid via PayPal. Go to https://py.pl/4ra2pb3hapM <https://py.pl/4ra2pb3hapM> . Click the buy now button. You don’t need to have a PayPal account to pay. To do this, just click the link that says pay with debit or credit card. Of course, if you’d rather pay by check, you can do that, too! Make the check out to Keystone Chapter NFB of PA and mail it to me. Dues are $10. My address:

David Goldstein
1425 Parklane Road
Swarthmore, PA 19081

PABS Piano Bar Fundraiser

Simon told us about the Pennsylvania Association of Blind Students Piano Bar Fundraiser coming up this Wednesday, February 16 at 6PM. Go to http://www.nfbp.org/piano-bar/ <http://www.nfbp.org/piano-bar/> to learn more and make a donation. There is a special episode of White Canes Connect that features the Blind Abilities podcast that Simon hosts and talks with the performers and emcee of the event (our own Stacie Leap.) Listen on  Apple Podcasts <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/white-canes-connect/id1592248709>, Spotify <https://open.spotify.com/show/1YDQSJqpoteGb1UMPwRSuI>, Amazon Music <https://www.amazon.com/White-Canes-Connect/dp/B08K5B6683/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=white+canes+connect&qid=1636149501&qsid=139-0343126-3565115&s=audible&sr=1-1&sres=B08K5B6683,B07P88N4RS,B008U2QT28,B00MFS7BT8&srpt=WALKING_STICK>, IHeartRadio <https://www.iheart.com/podcast/263-white-canes-connect-89603482/>, and via this direct link <https://directory.libsyn.com/episode/index/id/22116173>.

White Cane Coffee

Support the Keystone Chapter while supporting a small business owned by a blind woman. Use our affiliate link https://www.whitecanecoffee.com/ref/keystonechapter <https://www.whitecanecoffee.com/ref/keystonechapter> when making a purchase from the White Cane Coffee website. The Keystone Chapter earns a 10% commission and there is no additional cost to you. They are currently offering free shipping with orders of $50 or more.

Washington Seminar

Stacie gave an update on Washington Seminar. Like last year, it will be held over Zoom again. There are still meetings in the works for those Representatives that we haven’t met with yet. If you are interested in participating, contact Emily Gindlesberger at vp2 at nfbp.org <mailto:vp2 at nfbp.org>. To learn more about this year’s agenda, go to http://nfbp.org/2022-washington-seminar <http://nfbp.org/2022-washington-seminar>

Support Keystone Chapter

You can support the Keystone Chapter any time with a donation. Go to SupportKeystoneChapter.org <http://supportkeystonechapter.org/> to do so. In the text field, you can enter any amount. Want to donate $20.22 to celebrate the new year? You can! Find $3.15 in your sock drawer? You can donate that, too. Go ahead, give it a try. Share the web address with your friends and family.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Regards,

David
David Goldstein
Treasurer, Keystone Chapter, NFB of PA
david at iCantCU.com
(610) 715-5020 mobile
www.iCantCU.com <https://www.icantcu.com/>
iCantCU Podcast
Apple Podcasts <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/icantcu-podcast/id1445801370> | Spotify <https://open.spotify.com/show/3nck2D5HgD9ckSaUQaWwW2> | IHeartRadio <https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-icantcu-podcast-31157111/>
Support The Podcast When You Shop
Amazon <https://www.icantcu.com/amazon>
Connect with me:
Twitter <https://twitter.com/davidbenj> | Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/davidbenj/> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidbenj> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/davidbenj>