[KeyStoneChapter] Wishing Harriet Go a sppedy recovery!

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 01:07:36 UTC 2022

Hello everybody!

Please keep Harriet Go, the President of the keystone Chapter, in your
thoughts and prayers. She went through emergency eye surgery at Wills Eyes
Hospital and is currently recovering at home.

We here at the Keystone Chapter wish her well and a speedy recovery! We
love and appreciate our chapter president!

If you wish to connect with her, she can be reached at 610-319-9013 or
goharriet00 at hotmail.com

Thanks
Stacie
1st Vice President, Keystone Chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of Pennsylvania

*Stacie Leap*
stacie.leap at gmail.com | 215.776.6741