[KeyStoneChapter] Keystone Chapter: Inflation Buster Basket

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 4 19:11:03 UTC 2022

                                    Hi everyone,

We still need your help for the Inflation Buster

Basket!

Every year at state convention, the NFB of PA holds an auction fundraiser. This year, the Keystone Chapter is putting together a basket for the state convention auction titled “The Inflation Buster Basket”. This is going to be a basket that everyone will want to bid on. We need your help to make it a really nice auction item! Please consider donating a gift card or two to be included in this basket. If possible, each gift card should be at least $25 in value, and should be for a retailer that is nationwide, such as Target, Starbucks,Staples,  Macy’s, McDonald’s, Amazon, CVS Pharmacy, Home Depot, any Darden’s restaurant chains, Trader Joe’s etc.

There are at least 2 ways in which you could donate gift cards.

  1.  Take the attached letter to a national retailer near you and ask them to donate a gift card or several to be included in this auction basket.
  2.  Purchase a gift card or two yourself and donate directly to this basket.

To get your gift cards into the “Inflation Buster Basket”, please do one of the following.

  1.  Bring the gift cards with you to state convention and give it to me, or Stacie Leap
  2.  Bring the gift cards with you to the November 5, 2022 Keystone Chapter meeting and hand them to me so that I can bring them to the state convention.
  3.  Mail the gift cards to our treasurer, David Goldstein, by November 5, 2022 so that he can bring them with him to state convention. David's address is: 1425 Parklane Road, Swarthmore, PA 19081
  4.  Last, but not least, you can order an e-gift card and email the card to me. I can then print it out and put it in the Inflation Buster Basket.

Don't miss this opportunity to help out the chapter, the auction, and the affiliate. Please do let me know if you have any questions about this!

Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,

Harriet

Harriet Go