[KeyStoneChapter] Believe You Can! 2023 Meeting

David Goldstein david at iCantCU.com
Tue Aug 1 22:02:44 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

Following up on my email from yesterday. Tomorrow night’s Believe You Can! 2023  meeting at 7PM will be brief so that we can hop over to the Coffee with the President at 7:30PM. If you are interested in helping out, but can’t make it, shoot me an email and let me know.

Here is the Zoom link for the Believe You Can! 2023 meeting:
> https://zoom.us/j/98778470919?pwd=R05kQ24rM0JLcjRBdEp5cnpJTzVpdz09 <https://zoom.us/j/98778470919?pwd=R05kQ24rM0JLcjRBdEp5cnpJTzVpdz09>

Regards,

David
David Goldstein
david at iCantCU.com
(610) 715-5020 mobile
www.iCantCU.com <https://www.icantcu.com/>
iCantCU Podcast
Apple Podcasts <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/icantcu-podcast/id1445801370> | Spotify <https://open.spotify.com/show/3nck2D5HgD9ckSaUQaWwW2> | IHeartRadio <https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-icantcu-podcast-31157111/>
Support The Podcast When You Shop
Amazon <https://www.icantcu.com/amazon>
Connect with me:
Twitter <https://twitter.com/davidbenj> | Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/davidbenj/> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidbenj> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/davidbenj>