[KeyStoneChapter] Disability Pride Parade June 10th

David Goldstein david at iCantCU.com
Sat May 27 04:40:18 UTC 2023

Hey there Keystone Chapter members and friends,

Mark your calendars for the Disability Pride Parade on June 10the! That is two weeks from today. Keystone member Esther Gillyard will be performing and the chapter will have a table at the event. I’ve attached the flyer for the event and here is the alt tag for it:

Disability pride Philadelphia. Celebrate. June 10th at 3pm. Free event. Funkitorium with special guest Esther gillyard! 1600 Ben Franklin parkway. Parade at 11am at city hall. 12-4pm fun, community, music, art for all ages, food trucks. All are welcome! Www.disabilitypridepa.org/dpphiladelphia <http://www.disabilitypridepa.org/dpphiladelphia>

If you are interested in helping out, please contact Esther at GillyardEsther806 at gmail.com <mailto:GillyardEsther806 at gmail.com>. Register for all of the events <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc2-WpJgQxA4kqJG6Tx-6aL6UitzY7mBkZemmaO2ETdtsGdmg/viewform>.

Don’t forget, because the parade is falling on our normal meeting day, our June Keystone Chapter meeting is next Saturday, June 3 at the Penn Museum at 10:15 AM. I hope you can join us for the meeting and lunch afterwards.

Enjoy the holiday weekend!

Regards,

David
David Goldstein
david at iCantCU.com <mailto:david at iCantCU.com>
(610) 715-5020 mobile
www.iCantCU.com <https://www.icantcu.com/>
iCantCU Podcast
Apple Podcasts <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/icantcu-podcast/id1445801370> | Spotify <https://open.spotify.com/show/3nck2D5HgD9ckSaUQaWwW2> | IHeartRadio <https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-icantcu-podcast-31157111/>
Support The Podcast When You Shop
Amazon <https://www.icantcu.com/amazon>
Connect with me:
Twitter <https://twitter.com/davidbenj> | Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/davidbenj/> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidbenj> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/davidbenj>