[KeyStoneChapter] My Concert on October 8th

Simon Bonenfant sbonenfant2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 00:23:44 UTC 2023

Hello, All,

While I don't usually promote external events, several of you have asked
about my charitable concert happening Sunday October 8th. I've attached the
flyer with the information.

In a partnership with my company, Hire Musicians, and the Church of St.
Monica and St. Andrew, I am holding a tribute concert for my friend Shaun
Coughlan, who passed away two years ago from stage four kidney cancer.

Shaun was an exemplary blind musician, and in honor of what would have been
his 35th birthday, proceeds from this event will go to the music department
at Perkins School for the Blind in Boston, where Shaun attended for many
years. I hope you will consider checking out the flyer, attending the event
if you're available and giving what you can.

Thank you,
Simon

--

Simon Bonenfant

Outreach Coordinator

Hire Musicians LLC.

Interested in helping the blind community while enjoying some wonderful
music? Click the link below to learn how you can help!

Click Here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tribute-concert-to-shaun-coughlan-2023-tickets-700906780047?aff=oddtdtcreator>