[KeyStoneChapter] The Space Race | National Geographic Documentary Films

DENICE BROWN dbrown8827 at aol.com
Mon Feb 12 19:03:15 UTC 2024

Hi Everyone,
I am riding to recommend that you find time to watch a documentary entitled The  Space Race which premieres tonight, February 12 at 9 PM eastern on the National Geographic channel. It will start streaming beginning tomorrow, February 13 on Hulu and Disney+. This documentary traces the paths of Black individuals who were interested in the NASA space program to become astronauts. Some made it, and some did not. I saw this film at the Black Star Film Festival last summer, and I  was impressed with the information presented in the program
Take care,
Denice Brown
https://films.nationalgeographic.com/the-space-race

Sent from My IPhone