[KeyStoneChapter] Fwd: SEPTA Improvements for CCT Riders

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 16:09:59 UTC 2024

FYI
Stacie

*Stacie Leap*
stacie.leap at gmail.com | 215.776.6741

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Accessibility <Accessibility at septa.org>
Date: Thu, Feb 29, 2024 at 12:50 PM
Subject: SEPTA Improvements for CCT Riders

New Features in 2024 to Improve

*Service* *for* *CCT* *Customers*

SEPTA is introducing new features and technology that will improve CCT
customer communications and transportation alerts in 2024.

*These* *updates* *will* *be* *rolled* *out in* *phases to our five-county
service area by beginning Sunday, January 28.*

*Bucks/Montgomery* *County* *Residents- Sunday,* *January* *28,* *2024*

 *Delaware/Chester* *County* *Residents- Sunday, February 11, 2024*

 *Philadelphia* *Residents** - **February* *25, 2024, through March 22,
2024*

*Two* *NEW* *features* *will* *confirm* *scheduled trips using a Smart
phone:*

   - *Interactive* *Voice* *Response* *(IVR) **notifications**

Receive an automated call the night before and a second call on the day of
service 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up to let you know your operator is
on the way.

   - *SMS* *Text* *Messages**

Receive text message updates when your driver is on their way, when they
arrive in addition to other useful updates.

*In addition, we will* *be* *offering streamlined Customer Pick-Up:*

CCT Customers will now be picked up at or within 30 minutes after their
scheduled time.

*Thank* *you* *for* *trusting* *SEPTA* *with* *your* *CCT **Connect **travel
**needs.*

*For* *Information* *Call:*
215-580-7145

Press 1 - Reservations Press 2 - Where's My Ride

Press 3 - CCT Commendations/Complaints Press 4 - Accessible Services

Press 5 - Shared Ride/ADA Eligibility

Press 6 - Reduced Fare Program/Senior Ride Free

****Do not reply to this message.  All replies will be sent to an
unmonitored email account.  To have your address removed from this email
group, please send a direct email to **accessibility at septa.org