[KeyStoneChapter] Gifts for Baby Aria Eva

lmarcelbryant at gmail.com lmarcelbryant at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 01:51:50 UTC 2024

Hey Keystone!

Thank you to those of you who have been patiently waiting for a Wishlist for
our dear Lily and Baby Aria.

Please see the link below which you hopefully will be able to access and
check off anything you purchase. If you can remember, shoot me an email once
you do. Lily's address is also below.

Lily is so grateful for anything at all and is touched by even the thought
of your support. There is nothing on her list that is particularly urgent.

Here are some other ideas:

-Uber gift card (this can be texted to her so please let me know if you
would like her phone number)

-Amazon gift card

Baby Aria already has plenty of books but does seem to like toys that make
sounds. If possible, please send toys that are environmentally safe as in
BPA free.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Lisa

Lily's Address:

Lily Asadulina

10400 Haldeman Ave