[Lpobc] blindness awareness - and acceptance

Laura Bostick laura.l.bostick at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 14:09:41 UTC 2014

See the link below for a great blog post about blindness awareness - and
acceptance.

"The fact of the matter is that after nearly three years of growing with
this child, it is me — not her — who had to eventually crawl out of the
muck of it. That supposed awful 'darkness' had only affected me. It was I
who felt grief, depression, longing, attachment to my own fantasies about
how being a parent, having a kid, and … being a person was 'supposed to
be.'"

http://eleanorsinsight.com/2014/10/14/love-is/