[Lpobc] blindness awareness - and acceptance

Kathy O'Neal mrsoneal at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 14 15:56:05 UTC 2014

It would not "go" anywhere.It only said "Elenor's In Sight".   Kathy Simmons-O'Neal 2013 LRA Conference Co-ChairInternational Reading Association, Teacher Advisory Panel 2010-2013Louisiana Reading Association, Past President 2008-2009
Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars.
You don't have to read everyday, only on the days you eat.