[Lpobc] need photos

Laura Bostick laura.l.bostick at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 23:16:02 UTC 2014

I'm making an LPOBC display board to take to events. I want lots of pics of
our kids doing great things - using their canes, reading and writing
braille, participating in class, playing sports, working and playing in the
community, etc.. If you have a pic you'd like to include, please email it
to me at lbostick at latech.edu.
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Flatech.edu%2F&h=SAQHm-cWB&enc=AZMNmIJelhz0QkR6WWWWvw-yVdY-piBE8hDBxGCQYouzUDJAldoZrBXywDWR3yB71xm8C92kj34C4mwbTPBl3Q-auxBfD-8Loa6jPWq4Ym7YHyF5UbN6mXC-ylBWWDj9qmihtbMr9FP4a5ev2457mSzn&s=1>
Thanks
in advance!

Laura Bostick
President, Louisiana Parents of Blind Children (LPOBC)