[Lpobc] Lyrics for All About that Braille

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Thu Jun 18 17:45:38 UTC 2015

Thanks to the hard work of Bre Brown, we have lyrics for the song featured as background music for our NFB BELL YouTube video. Please see attached!

Eric Guillory, Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166
Fax: 318-251-0109
Twitter: ericguillory
Skype: brllovingdad
www.louisianacenter.org<http://www.louisianacenter.org>

“Together, we are changing what it means to be blind.”