[Lpobc] Braille displays: A blind spot of the mainstream tech industry | Ars Technica UK

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Fri Mar 18 13:44:39 UTC 2016

"There are times when only braille will do. That's why I think braille is important, and we need to do everything we can as a community to try and keep it relevant and stop it from disappearing."-Dave Williams

It is refreshing to see blindness tech covered by a mainstream publication. This is a succinctly-written and informative article. Wishing everyone a great weekend!

http://arstechnica.co.uk/gadgets/2016/03/alternative-cheaper-braille-displays/

Eric Guillory, Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166
Fax: 318-251-0109
Twitter: ericguillory
Skype: brllovingdad
www.louisianacenter.org<http://www.louisianacenter.org>

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind."