[Lpobc] Convention Information and Other Items of Interest

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Fri Jan 6 22:07:29 UTC 2017

Hi everyone and Happy Friday! I hope you are staying safe and warm in these chilly temperatures. Please see below for six items of interest and spread the word to all who may benefit. You may now pre-register online for our NFB of Louisiana state convention. Our 2017 state scholarship application is also live.

It was particularly great to read Devin Adams's thoughts concerning hi expectations for persons with disabilities. She is wise beyond her years.

Wishing each of you a great weekend. Please don't hesitate to let me know how I may be of service in 2017!

*         2017 NFB of Louisiana State Convention<http://www.nfbla.org/state-convention/>

*         2017 NFB of Louisiana State Scholarship Program<http://www.nfbla.org/scholarships/>

*         2017 National Federation of the Blind National Scholarships<http://www.nfb.org/scholarships>

*         National Federation of the Blind National Convention<http://www.nfbla.org/national-convention/>

*         Don't Change Your Expectations Of Someone Because They Can't See-by Devin Adams<https://www.theodysseyonline.com/dont-change-your-expectations-someone-because-they-cant-see>

*         The Audio Description Project (ADP)<http://acb.org/adp/?>

Eric Guillory, Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166
Fax: 318-251-0109
Twitter: ericguillory
Skype: brllovingdad
www.louisianacenter.org<http://www.louisianacenter.org/>

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind."