[Lpobc] Parent/Teacher Workshop and Other Important Information

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Tue Jan 17 19:09:15 UTC 2017

Hi Parents, Colleagues, and Friends. I realize that we are all incredibly busy, but please take a few moments to peruse the 4 attached files-which will prove of benefit to you and/or those you serve. Please also share the email far and wide to interested parties and remember that all of these programs/initiatives are time-sensitive.

The attached files address:

*         The NFB of Louisiana State Convention (March 24-26 in Shreveport)

*         A March 24 workshop for parents and TBVIs to be held in conjunction with state convention.

*         Information on the NFB of Louisiana state scholarship program (open to Louisiana high school seniors, college students, and grad students)

*         The national Convention of the NFB (to be held in Orlando, Florida)

Finally, though not attached, please visit www.nfb.org/scholarships<http://www.nfb.org/scholarships> to learn more about the Federation's national scholarship program.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions! I hope each of you enjoys a wonderful afternoon.

EG

Eric Guillory, Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166
Fax: 318-251-0109
Twitter: ericguillory
Skype: brllovingdad
www.louisianacenter.org<http://www.louisianacenter.org/>

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind."