[Lpobc] NFB of Louisiana Parent and Teacher Activities

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Wed Feb 28 15:05:59 UTC 2018

Hi everyone. Please find two files attached to this email which describe upcoming activities surrounding the National Federation of the Blind of Louisiana's annual state convention-to be held April 6-8 in Baton Rouge.

The afternoon of Friday, April 6, continuing education opportunities for teachers will be available through Louisiana Tech University, in partnership with the Louisiana Center for the Blind. Please email yours truly if you plan to attend the teacher training sessions so that we can provide a sufficient number of materials.

Beginning Friday evening and continuing Saturday morning, the Louisiana organization of Parents of Blind Children (LOPBC), a division of the NFB of Louisiana, will sponsor various activities for children and youth, families, and educators. Please email Krystal Guillory at kguillory at louisianacenter.org<mailto:kguillory at louisianacenter.org> if you will be attending these sessions.

We hope you can join us at the Crowne Plaza for an exciting time of learning, networking, and fellowship. Additional information regarding other convention activities will be available soon. Again, please see attached. Wishing each of you a great day!

Eric Guillory, Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166
Fax: 318-251-0109
Twitter: ericguillory
Skype: brllovingdad
www.louisianacenter.org<http://www.louisianacenter.org/>

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind