[Lpobc] Scholarship and Convention Information

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Fri Jan 5 21:26:01 UTC 2018

Happy New Year, everyone! Louisiana Center for the Blind staff and students and members of the National Federation of the Blind of Louisiana wish each of you a happy and prosperous 2018.

Please see the links below for important and beneficial information for students, parents, and educators. More information about NFB of Louisiana state convention and our state scholarships (including online preregistration and the online state scholarship application) may be found at www.nfbla.org<http://www.nfbla.org>. More information about the Federation's national scholarship program may be found at www.nfb.org/scholarships<http://www.nfb.org/scholarships>. Details about Louisiana Center summer programs will be available next week.

Please distribute this information widely. And, as always, if I can be of additional assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Louisiana Parents of Blind Children Membership Form<https://www.dropbox.com/s/irt1y9mq1d5ut02/LPOBC%20membership%20form.docx?dl=0>
NFB of Louisiana Information Flyer<https://www.dropbox.com/s/mqwql7ctlnajgiw/NFBL%20info%20flyer.docx?dl=0>
NFB of Louisiana 2018 State Scholarship Application<https://www.dropbox.com/s/6dyewu17q6ucdz5/NFBL%20Scholarship%20Application%202018.docx?dl=0> (print edition)
NFB 2018 National Scholarship Application<https://www.dropbox.com/s/fzuzuxotxmpgxp8/2018-print-application-form.docx?dl=0> (print edition)
NFB of Louisiana 2018 State Convention Flyer<https://www.dropbox.com/s/uz7b3rm1i345rcu/State%20Convention%20Flyer%202018.doc?dl=0>
Preregistration Form for NFB of Louisiana State Convention<https://www.dropbox.com/s/n0o6jacf2bdvtns/pre-registration%20form.doc?dl=0>
NFB 2018 National Convention Flyer<https://www.dropbox.com/s/diexd7st7ia3g77/National%20Convention%20Flyer%202018.docx?dl=0>

Eric Guillory, Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166
Fax: 318-251-0109
Twitter: ericguillory
Skype: brllovingdad
www.louisianacenter.org<http://www.louisianacenter.org/>

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind.