[Lpobc] NFB of Louisiana State Convention Agendas and Information

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Tue Apr 2 20:28:55 UTC 2019

Hi everyone. Thank you for your patience as we worked diligently to finalize all agendas for what promises to be a great National Federation of the Blind of Louisiana state convention. Attached, please find 3 files.

The file referencing the LTTC is primarily geared to teachers of blind and visually impaired students and others working with blind children in an educational setting. The parent agenda, while of course designed for our children's first teachers, their parents, will also be of interest to educators, who often attend, collaborate, and learn from parent activities. The main convention agenda discusses convention happenings in significant detail.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or need for additional information. I will send an email either late Thursday or Friday morning with streaming information for those who cannot join us in Bossier City. General sessions and the banquet will be streamed. The teacher training conference and other related meetings will not be broadcast. Wishing each of you every good thing and all success!

Eric Guillory, Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166
Fax: 318-251-0109
Twitter: ericguillory
www.louisianacenter.org<http://www.louisianacenter.org/>

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind.