[MABM] Final Reminder: NFBMD Convention Orientation - November 2 at 8PM

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Wed Nov 2 20:54:01 UTC 2022

Final reminder.

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110

Pronouns: she, her, hers

From: Maryland President <president at nfbmd.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2022 11:44 AM
To: 'nfb-maryland at nfbnet.org' <nfb-maryland at nfbnet.org>; 'nfbmd at nfbnet.org'
<nfbmd at nfbnet.org>; 'greater-baltimore at nfbnet.org'
<greater-baltimore at nfbnet.org>; 'nfbmdtlc-chapter at nfbnet.org'
<nfbmdtlc-chapter at nfbnet.org>; 'central-md-chapter at nfbnet.org'
<central-md-chapter at nfbnet.org>; 'md-atlarge at nfbnet.org'
<md-atlarge at nfbnet.org>; 'md-sligo at nfbnet.org' <md-sligo at nfbnet.org>;
'nationalharbor at nfbnet.org' <nationalharbor at nfbnet.org>; 'mabm at nfbnet.org'
<mabm at nfbnet.org>; 'mdabs at nfbnet.org' <mdabs at nfbnet.org>;
'mdpobc at nfbnet.org' <mdpobc at nfbnet.org>
Subject: NFBMD Convention Orientation - November 2 at 8PM

Hi Friends,

All first-time convention attendees, or those who want a refresher,  are
cordially invited to attend a First-Timers Orientation from 8 to 9:30 p.m.,
on Wednesday, November 2.  The Ambassadors Committee will walk you through
the events that will take place throughout the weekend, explain processes
such as door prizes and voting, as well as make sure every first-time
convention attendee is matched with a mentor.

Zoom URL: https://zoom.us/j/6248138327?pwd=eTZlYUgwR3ZQVVl1dXBLSHcrbml1QT09

Zoom Meeting ID: 624 813 8327

One-Number Conference Call: 339-209-4083

See you then!

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110

Pronouns: she, her, hers