[MABM] TLC Fundraiser: Love Notes

Hindley Williams hbwilliams16 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 02:28:16 UTC 2022

Will you be at this year's NFB of Maryland convention? Show some TLC
to your connections who are also at the convention by sending them a
love note!

Here's how it works. Visit us at the TLC host chapter table in the
general sessions room on Saturday November 12 or Sunday November 13.
Pay $3 to send one love note or $5 to send two. There will be several
options of pre-written love notes available, and we will also have
blank paper for you to create your own love notes in print or Braille.
Each love note comes with a small bag of Hershey's Kisses. We will
then have someone on our fantastic runners team deliver your love note
to your specified recipient.

All funds raised will go to the TLC chapter of the NFB of Maryland.

Stay tuned for more details to come, and we look forward to seeing you
at this year's convention!
Best,
The TLC Chapter Board