[MABM] [Greater-Baltimore] NFBMD and NFB COVID-19 Booster and Flu Vaccine Clinic - November 12, 2022 - Sign Up by November 7

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 00:58:51 UTC 2022

Hi all,

I look forward to hearing from you regarding the vaccine clinic.!

I can be reached either at jyoung at nfb.org or  via cell phone at 585-770-4073.

Thanks,

Justin T. Young, Ed.D
Sent from my Apple Device

On Nov 2, 2022, at 4:55 PM, Maryland President via Greater-Baltimore <greater-baltimore at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hi All,

The NFB of Maryland and the NFB, in partnership with the Maryland Department
of Disabilities, Maryland Department of Health, and Giant Pharmacies, is
hosting a COVID-19 booster and flu vaccine clinic.  This clinic is in
conjunction with the 2022 NFB of Maryland Annual Convention.  The clinic
will run from Noon - 5PM on Saturday, November 12, 2022 at the Sheraton
Baltimore North Hotel in Towson, Maryland.  The COVID-19 booster shot is the
bivalent booster and is available to anyone who previously received a
Moderna, Pfizer, or J&J vaccine.

First priority will be given to those attending the convention and those who
are employed by the NFB and the NFB of Maryland.

Individuals age 12 and up are eligible for the COVID-19 booster, so long as
they've received the original COVID-19 vaccine previously.  Individuals age
3 and up are eligible for the flu shot.

Individuals may sign up for both the COVID-19 booster and the flu shot or
may choose to sign up only for one or the other.

Individuals are asked to bring along with them their health insurance (if
they have coverage), their IDs, and their COVID-19 vaccine cards (if seeking
a COVID booster).  They will be asked to complete a release and information
form and have the option of doing so prior to arrival and bringing a hard
copy or having a human reader assist them on site.

With regard to the COVID-19 booster, individuals may receive the vaccine
regardless of their health insurance coverage status.  With regard to the
flu vaccine, individuals not covered by health insurance will need to pay
$50.  The NFB of Maryland has very limited financial support available for
those needing flu vaccines who do not have health insurance.  Those
individuals should reach out directly to me at President at nfbmd.org
<mailto:President at nfbmd.org>  or at 443-426-4110.

We are asking individuals to register in advance for the clinic.  Please
contact Justin Young at Jyoung at nfb.org <mailto:Jyoung at nfb.org>  or at
585-730-2925.  Please make your reservation with Justin prior to Monday,
November 7, 2022.  Family members are welcome.

Please tell Justin the following:

*    Names of those seeking vaccines
*    Type of vaccines sought, e.g. COVID-19 booster, flu shot, or both
*    Email address (if you have one)
*    Phone number
*    Any reasonable accommodations needed

If you have questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Ronza

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110