[MABM] Sad News

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Fri Nov 4 03:45:13 UTC 2022

Hi Friends,

I have some sad news.  Debbie Brown shares that Jennifer Tyndaal has passed
away after a long illness.  Jennifer was a long-time member of the Sligo
Creek Chapter.  She was originally from Trinidad and enjoyed sharing stories
of her cultural background.  Jennifer was active in her church and loved to
advocate for and about Braille.

Please keep Jennifer and all who love her in your thoughts and prayers.

Yours,

Ronza

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110