[MABM] Final Details: TLC Love Notes!

Hindley Williams hbwilliams16 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 02:42:30 UTC 2022

With the convention just days away, we want to make sure you have all
the knowledge you need to share some TLC with your convention
colleagues through a love note!

Here's how it works. Visit us at the TLC host chapter table in the
general sessions room on Saturday November 12 or Sunday November 13.
Pay $3 to send one love note or $5 to send two. There will be three
options of pre-written love notes available, and we will also have
blank paper for you to create your own love notes in print or Braille.
Each love note comes with a small bag of Hershey's Kisses. We will
then have someone on our fantastic runners team deliver your love note
to your specified recipient.

Our sales table will be located in the general sessions hall. We will
be opening the table fifteen minutes prior to the start of the morning
and afternoon sessions on Saturday and the morning session on Sunday
and we will be selling love notes throughout the duration of sessions.
We will not make any sales during the Presidential report, which takes
place from 2:05 until 2:40 on Saturday afternoon. We will close the
love notes table on Sunday morning at 11 AM.

Note that the premade love notes will only be available in Braille.
Here are the three options for pre-made love notes:
1.	I hope your dreams of today become your realities of tomorrow.
Thank you for all you do!
2.	The world is brighter because you are in it. Keep shining your
light wherever you go!
3.	Anything positive is better than nothing negative. Thank you for
making it easy to smile!

We hope to see you at the TLC love notes table! All funds raised will
benefit the TLC chapter.

Best,
The TLC Chapter Board