[MABM] Annapolis House Letters for Dog Bill

Sharon Maneki nfbmdsm at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 17:10:45 UTC 2023

Hello all,
Please send letters to the following people so that we can get the dog bill
passed. Please do it by March 3. You should say something like the
following:

Dear Delegate  ____,
My name is _____ and please vote in favor of HB608. Please put an end to
discrimination by landlords against retired service dogs. End the worry and
uncertainty that blind people face when it is time to retire their service
animal.

Everyone should write to the chairman of the Environment and Transportation
Committee, Kumar Barve. The email address for delegates is [first
name].[last name]@house.state.md.us.
If you live in Anne Arundel County, write to Mary Lehman. Thank her for
sponsoring the bill.
If you live in Allegany or Washington County, write to Terry Baker.
If you live in Baltimore City, write to Jacqueline Addison (email is
jackie.addison at house.state.md.us) and Elizabeth Embry.
If you live in Baltimore County, write to Dana Stein, Nick Allen, Michele
Guyton, Ryan Nawrocki, and Sheila Ruth.
If you live in Calvert County, write to Jeffrie Long and Todd Morgan.
If you live in Charles County, write to Debra Davis.
If you live in Frederick County, write to Barrie Ciliberti.
If you live in Howard County, write to Natalie Ziegler and Jen Terrasa.
If you live in Montgomery County, write to Natalie Ziegler, Linda Foley,
Sara Love, and Vaughn Stewart. .
If you live in Prince George's County, write to Anne Healey, Marvin Holmes,
Jeffrie Long, and Mary Lehman, and again don't forget to thank Delegate
Lehman for sponsoring the bill.
If you live in St. Mary's County, write to Todd Morgan.
If you live in Caroline, Cecil, Kent or Queen Anne's County, write to Jay
Jacobs.
If you live in Somerset County, Wicomico County or Worcester County, write
to Charles Otto.

Thank you.

*Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy*
410-715-9596

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland knows that blindness is
not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise
the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
blindness is not what holds you back.